People working in Highland trades businesses are being urged by The Highland Council to attend a supplier briefing roadshow event near them coming soon across the region if they wish to tender for future Council contracts.
The Council has created a new Trades Services Framework for repair, maintenance and minor works to maintain and improve the Council estate and to help deliver the Council’s property maintenance programme for domestic and non-domestic properties.
Anyone working in the following trades can attend a briefing event coming to their area to find out more about the supplier framework: general builders, floor covering and furnishings, pest control, specialist cleaning, plumbing, heating and ventilation, joinery, electrical, painting and decorating, roofing and insulation works, fencing and gates, ground works and excavation, scaffolders, asbestos works, and fabricating.
At the supplier events, Council officers will explain how the new framework will be tendered; how it will meet supplier expectations; achieve best value to both suppliers and the Council; meet Council objectives; achieve community benefits and more.
The supplier events will take place at the following venues and times:
· Inverness – Highland Council Headquarters, Glenurquhart Road – 24 June 2019 at 18:30 – 20:00.
· Fort William – Lochaber High School – 25 June 2019 at 18:30 – 20:00
· Portree – Gaelic School – 26 June 2019 at 18:30 – 20:00
· Wick – Town House, Chamber – 27 June 2019 at 18:30 – 20:00
· Golspie – Highland Council Offices, Drummuie – 28 June 2019 at 13:30 – 15:00
· Dingwall, Highland Council Offices, Chamber – 01 July 2019 at 18:30 – 20:00
Sign up to a supplier briefing event through the Eventbrite website at https://www.eventbrite.co.